Tuesday, November 30, 2021 is Giving Tuesday!
What is Giving Tuesday and how did it start?
Giving Tuesday is an international day of generosity created in 2012 around a simple idea — a day that encourages people to do good.
How can I participate in Giving Tuesday with Josiah White’s?
- Give your time by lifting up the ministries of Josiah White’s in prayer.
- Give your skills by considering a career with Josiah White’s.
- Give a voice to our ministry by liking our Facebook page and sharing our posts.
- Give your resources by shopping and dining at 50 East Garden Center & Café.
We also invite you to create new possibilities for children, teens, and families by donating to one of the following funds:
- Spiritual Life
Funds provide chapel services and other spiritual enrichment to Josiah White’s residential students and employees.
- Compass Rose Academy Financial Aid
A fund to assist parents who may be otherwise financially unable to get their daughter the help she needs.
- Growing Teens for Life
A vocational development program for teens in Josiah White’s residential programs.
- Where Needed Most
Visit josiahwhites.org/donate/ to give online! Thank you for your generosity!